They Bleed Pixels They Bleed Pixels

This drawing is nearly flawless. The colours, atmosphere, and design fit perfectly in the game setting. I especially like the way you portrayed her face: cute, but merciless. Very dynamic feel too.
I've played the game and can honestly say your artwork outmatches even the unlockable art in the game itself.

Lintire responds:

The dynamic pose is pretty much the one thing I like about this picture. I know that poses and perspective are really the only two things I'm any good at, but even so...

Honestly surprised about the in game artwork comment. Huuuuuuuuuhhhhh...

Halloween with Creepy! Halloween with Creepy!

Amazing Drawing. Nice lighting on her body and the pumpkin. It's also nice to see you've put some work in that background. This picture doesn't need any further details either, it's nearly perfect as it is.

I also wonder where the green end of the pumpkin went.

psyk323 responds:

Thank you very much for the review my friend! :)

And don't wonder too much on the green end of the pumkin. If you know what I mean.

Problem it's you Problem it's you

not bad, nice job on the head, it's not easy letting your character tilt it's head backwards. Smooth colouring, too.
some flaws; his right hand looks pretty fucked up, you should try using your own hands for reference while you draw. Also, his arms have lines where there shouldn't be any (right arm, at the elbow for example). Lastly, the lock of hair on top looks really misplaced and unnecessary.