All 9 art Reviews

They Bleed Pixels They Bleed Pixels

This drawing is nearly flawless. The colours, atmosphere, and design fit perfectly in the game setting. I especially like the way you portrayed her face: cute, but merciless. Very dynamic feel too.
I've played the game and can honestly say your artwork outmatches even the unlockable art in the game itself.

Lintire responds:

The dynamic pose is pretty much the one thing I like about this picture. I know that poses and perspective are really the only two things I'm any good at, but even so...

Honestly surprised about the in game artwork comment. Huuuuuuuuuhhhhh...

Halloween with Creepy! Halloween with Creepy!

Amazing Drawing. Nice lighting on her body and the pumpkin. It's also nice to see you've put some work in that background. This picture doesn't need any further details either, it's nearly perfect as it is.

I also wonder where the green end of the pumpkin went.

psyk323 responds:

Thank you very much for the review my friend! :)

And don't wonder too much on the green end of the pumkin. If you know what I mean.

Problem it's you Problem it's you

not bad, nice job on the head, it's not easy letting your character tilt it's head backwards. Smooth colouring, too.
some flaws; his right hand looks pretty fucked up, you should try using your own hands for reference while you draw. Also, his arms have lines where there shouldn't be any (right arm, at the elbow for example). Lastly, the lock of hair on top looks really misplaced and unnecessary.

Khiwel Haos Khiwel Haos

looks perfectly digital to me.

I don't know what that guy two places below me meant, because the fact that it's so shiny and perfectly highlighted is the best aspect of this piece.
But...there are some minor faults.
i'm not trying to say I can draw better, because I totally can't (really really can't), but the form of the boobs look a bit off, and it looks like you had a hard time drawing them on your drawing tablet. maybe you would get a better result if you tried to let them interact more with the chest.
Also her left ear thingy looks like it's hanging a bit too low.
And last: her legs are not shapely enough: a woman should have more curvyer forms. But i dunno, that could also be your style, since it kinda contributes to anime-themed atmosphere.

Present Pili Present Pili

The hand...

is drawn amazingly! It looks like a great way to capture the emotion of the piece, and it's done very well. I mean, I suck at drawing hands (well mostly drawing in general), and I can never draw hands the right way. You made the hand look anatomically correct and feminine. kudos for that!
Also, nice colors, shading, etc etc.

ERROR ERROR

looks good

Everything looks amazing, but i'm not really a big emo-fan. If this piece wasn't about self mutilation and emo's, it would probably get a much higher rating.
But still, it looks awesome!

Art Style Question Art Style Question

Hell yes!

The characters look very nice, and although they are pretty small compared to the whole, they still are defined and detailed. But the best thing about this picture is the surrounding. It took me a while before I figured you used one template three times, but that's a good thing, since all games use that technique.
the style looks pretty unique, but the mage's (?) hat and staff reminds me of maplestory, but then again, maplestory is one of the very few 2D platformers I've played.

Fighting or Dancing? Fighting or Dancing?

nice

I really like your style (reminds me of scott pilgrim vs the world), but in this drawing, some things just aren't right. Her right breast is hanging too low compared to her other one and the connection between the upper body and shoulders is off too. maybe if you let her left breast overlap with her shoulder you could get a better effect. Anyway, keep drawing dude!

Universal Sentience Universal Sentience

Nice use of colours!

I like the mixture of colours. The blue outlines and details really give the whole a futuristic look, and the orange highlights suit perfectly.